Image Map

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Back to School Beat the Clock

We started this year off with this fun engaging game.  It was divided into four quarters with each quarter covering expectations I have for my students this year.  The first quarter taught active listening and communication between teammates. 
The second quarter was about congratulating their teammates.  This one was definitely a favorite.
The third quarter was interesting. Students have to learn from their mistakes and pay attention what is going on in their group to succeed. (I don't have a picture of this activity)Then the last quarter students had to work as a team to get down the field.  

I did these activities with my kindergarten class.  This is great for grades K-2 You can find this in my store if you want to give it try to start out your year with clear and high expectations for your classroom. 







No comments:

Post a Comment