Image Map

Saturday, July 28, 2018

LEGO Classroom Must Haves

My students and I love having LEGOs in the classroom.  We use them for STEM building challenges, guided reading, math and just for fun.  I like to have our favorite tool up around the room too.  I made  alphabet posters and number posters to go with the theme.  I have also put a birthday chart, welcome sign, table numbers, name plates and teacher binder cover in a this product.
I combined this product with my builder's word wall in a bundle too.  I love my word wall.  I put the bricks on magnets so students grab the words they need to use and put back when they finish.
Here is the link to the word wall. I printed Emmit in poster size and added this acronym.  This is not in my store but I still like to show him off.
For my rules in my classroom, we add bricks throughout the year as we introduce new rules.  I have this in my store and it is editable.
The last decor piece I have in my classroom, is our mood meter.  I put mine on magnets and students manipulate their names to show how they are feeling that day. Here is the link to my mood meter.
and here is another version also available in the product. This teacher put her's on a bulletin board and turned push pins into LEGO heads.
If you are looking for some fun LEGO challenges I have quite a few sets in my store.  Here is a free one to try it out:
Have a great year of Building!











No comments:

Post a Comment