Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Stranger in the Woods


This book is stunning. It really captivates the students imagination with the photography.  I put together a unit to use with this book.  I loved how it brought the outside in for my students.
 The product I created is a companion to the book that includes:
Addition Printable
"sn" activity that could be used as a center or as a class work.
Word problems (simple addition and subtraction)
Snowman Art for class displays with cut apart sentence
Reader's Response printables
Pine Cone Feeder instructions
ABC order printable
Habitat Mini-lesson with animal cards, printable, and response page
Sentence Scramble Center and record sheet.
We just finished up this book and here are some pictures I wanted to show off from our class.
We too wanted to feed the animals but there was no snow to make a snowman.
Please be sure to stop by my TPT store to check out this Stranger in the Woods Literacy and Math Fun Pack.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment