Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Round Up

Saint Patrick was quite a man with quite an impact on Ireland. I just put up a freebie for all my homeschool friends out there. I teach Kindergarten so some pages would be too difficult but I can do the Treasures page. Here is the link to my freebie. Here are the pages I included:
Here are some another cute resource I found to supplement your St. Patrick's Day Celebration.
Then how about yummy Shamrock Shakes! Made with banana, sherbet and milk.
My favorite book to read is by Gail Gibbons St. Patrick's Day.
It has St. Patrick's story along with traditions and legends of  the Irish holiday.
I also enjoyed this little animated youtube video (very similar to Veggietales)

I also made a St. Patrick's Day unit on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store that has the story of Saint Patrick reader as well as the following math activities and printables:
-The snake legend math problems printables: addition, subtraction and blank one to fill in your own problems.
-Help the leprechaun find his gold skip counting printable: 2s, 5s and 10s and a blank to write in your own if you would like to alphabet or other skip counting increments.
-Circle the nouns and write printable
-Center signs for Writing, potato stamping, Charmed Math (lucky charms), Taste the Rainbow (skittles) along with printables to go with most.



No comments:

Post a Comment