Image Map

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Board!

Christmas break is wonderful!!! I feel refreshed and creative again. I have made one of my new year's goal to blog at least 2 times a month.  I want to also build my follower base, I would love for you to follow me.   If you have any advice on my blog I would love to hear it!! Now to what I have been doing.  During break I wanted to finish up a bulletin board to put behind my reading table.
I purchased one at Hobby Lobby with the 40% discount. I have been looking for one at thrift stores but never found one so I broke down and bought one. I spray painted it black. Then I had some fabric leftover from the fabric I bought for my classroom curtains. To put the fabric on the bulletin board I used a spray adhesive.
I couldn't stop there. I used a 3" red ribbon and topped with ABC ribbon. I think it turned out well.

Next up is sanding my dining room table and refinishing it.  I only have a few days but it can be done!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment