Image Map

Sunday, February 4, 2018

100th Day Celebration

I don't know how we get here so fast! I teach just kindergarten now and my group of kiddos have grown so much in these 100 days.  I kept our celebration simple and easy this year.  I wanted to share incase you needed some ideas and to document for my memory next year.  The students made posters of 100 things that they brought in and shared during the week.  I liked this better than bringing in a bag of 100 things because it makes it easy to display.
This was to start the week.  On the day of 100 we had students write about what they would be doing at 100 years old.  I had this paired with their picture of them aged using the Aging Booth App. Here is an example of what it does to their face and the app is free!
I printed these pictures and we glued them in this template from Outrageous Fun in 321 This is a free resource on TPT.
We also wrote about what was our favorite thing we learned in the past 100 days on our Friday Letter.  
In math we made a booklet of ten frames to 100.

Aren't my students the best!! Sometimes you just have to let them take over the classroom.  Then after lunch, we did stations that they freely moved around and did.  We didn't get to all of the stations so I can use them next week in their center tubs.



These are just some of the stations in this 100 day pack. There are many to choose from in Reading, Math and Writing.





No comments:

Post a Comment